Gold mining locations in Kisoro district, Uganda
Our company in Uganda have been exploring and mining gold for quite some time. We have began our business back in 2017, produced a lot of concentrate and then after some interruptions we have continued working from the end 2019 and begin 2020. We started our work in 2020 in the district of Kisoro in Uganda, nearby Rwanda and the Democratic Republic of Congo. Our sites are located nearby Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, the first site is just nearby the Gorilla Valley Lodge which we highly recommend to our clients and associates. Elephants and gorilla are regularly coming out of the forest and sometimes coming straight onto us.
- February 28th 2020, Wheelbarrows, shoveling and opening of alluvial mining pits
- February 28th 2020, Opening of the alluvial pit #1
The first alluvial pit #1 is opened at this location.
- February 28th 2020, There is fog and there is smoke, without smoke, flies are biting our workers
The fog is there on picture but also the smoke. Miners are preparing smoke to deter small flies that are biting our heads, legs, hands.
- February 28th 2020, Together with mineral police protection in Kisoro, Uganda
Mineral police protection officers visited our site and made sure of legalities.
- February 27th 2020, Our cabin on the mining site, too short a video
- February 27th 2020, Our cabin on the mining site
- February 27th 2020, On motorcycle through the area of Rubuguri in Uganda
- February 27th 2020, Work on the gold mining site
- February 27th 2020, Action, just the first day on the mining site
- February 27th 2020, There is action the first day on the mining site
- February 27th 2020, View on our mining site from the nearby hill
Gorilla Valley Lodge is across this valley. Our mining site is on the right part of the picture.
- February 27th 2020, View on our mining site
- February 27th 2020, Excavation of the pit for the latrine
- February 27th 2020, Preparation of the latrine
Latrine is a public toilet in a military area, word is used for bush areas too.
- February 27th 2020, Rock demarcation on the mining site
We have been using rocks to easily demarcate the mining site.
- February 27th 2020, Using rocks to demarcate the mining site in Uganda
The free rocks have been used to demarcate the mining site. After few days of rain, rocks are very clean and can be inspected for gold and other minerals.
- February 27th 2020, Demarcation of the site with stone
The stones have been used to demarcate our intended area for the mining.
- February 27th 2020, First day on the new mining site in Uganda
This was February 27th 2020, and the first day on the new mining site, as you can see we are in full activity, digging the pits and demarcating the site.
Call Communication and Reporting Officer I/C of Start Your Own Gold Mine company in Tanzania, Mrs. Happiness Njela, on +255626100000
If you wish to call mentor Mr. Jean Louis for anything relating to Start Your Own Gold Mine simply call the number or on mobile devices click on this phone number +256771843538 to get immediately in touch, regardless of the time zone.
Current location of Mentor to Start Your Own Gold Mine
I am Mr. Jean Louis, mentor for Start Your Own Gold Mine program and I am currently located near the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest in district of Kisoro in Uganda. I am managing teams of people in Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda and Tanzania on distance and exploration and gold mining face to face. We are also promoting our Tanzanite gemstone inventory.
You will need either to contact me or Communication and Reporting Officer I/C and geologist, Mrs. Happiness Njela in Tanzania as described.
Contact us to Start Your Own Gold Mine. There is a simple rule at Start Your Own Gold Mine: if we can help you, we do, whenever and wherever necessary, and it's the way we've been doing business since 2002, and the only way we know