Gold mining locations in Kisoro district, Uganda
Our company in Uganda have been exploring and mining gold for quite some time. We have began our business back in 2017, produced a lot of concentrate and then after some interruptions we have continued working from the end 2019 and begin 2020. We started our work in 2020 in the district of Kisoro in Uganda, nearby Rwanda and the Democratic Republic of Congo. Our sites are located nearby Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, the first site is just nearby the Gorilla Valley Lodge which we highly recommend to our clients and associates. Elephants and gorilla are regularly coming out of the forest and sometimes coming straight onto us.
Gold Mining Opportunities in Kisoro District, Uganda
Discover the untapped potential of gold mining in Kisoro District, Uganda. This region is rich in gold deposits, presenting lucrative opportunities for individuals interested in the gold mining industry. From the fertile soils of Kisoro, valuable gold can be extracted and turned into wealth.
At Start Your Own Gold Mine, we provide the guidance and expertise you need to capitalize on these opportunities. Our comprehensive services are designed to help individuals and businesses establish and operate successful gold mining ventures.
By visiting StartYourOwnGoldMine.com, you can learn more about the resources and support we offer. From acquiring the necessary permits to implementing efficient mining techniques, we provide the tools and knowledge to help you thrive in the gold mining industry.
Don’t miss out on the chance to participate in the gold mining boom in Kisoro District, Uganda. Visit StartYourOwnGoldMine.com to explore the possibilities and take the first step towards owning your own gold mine.
- 2020-05-04: Mzungu shoes
Sandals are best to be worn in such area.
- 2020-05-04: Camp life at gold mining site
That is how camp life at gold mining site looks like. There are varieties of conditions. This time we have been in a humid area in front of Bwindi Impenetrable Forest.
- 2020-05-02: Passage of cattle over the river Rohezanyinda
Cattle has to pass the river just as always. There is no adequate bridge and it easily comes to animal abuse. We have to remember that we are just in front of the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest and it means end of civilization. Only gorillas and elephants and other larger or smaller animals may be found just 30 meters from this place straight to Congo.
- 2020-05-02: Video for Andrea from Italy
This video shows how we were passing the river. We heard of people dying in this river although it is very shallow. Our assistant once saved a person from Rwanda who fell into river. The most important loss for that person was his mobile phone. The fact that he was saved and that he could get seriously injured or worse, he did not considered. This is gold bearing river.
- 2020-05-02: Demonstration of Villa Grazia by our Italian manager
Villa Grazia is the cabin where our Italian manager was sleeping. Elephants were passing just by. Inside of the cabin there is tent for better protection from humidity and insects.
- 2020-05-02: Surface mining pit covered with water
This pit is covered with water. It may be pumped out within few hours with water pump capacity of about 30 cubic meter per hour.
- 2020-05-02: Demarcation of the mining site and latrine in background
One may see demarcation of the mining site and latrine in background.
- 2020-05-02: Villa Grazia
Villa Grazia was the cabin for our Italian manager. Site is located right in front of Bwindi Impenetrable Forest in Uganda.
- 2020-05-02: Living cabin in the middle of the mining site
We had elephants passing nearby this cabin each in a while as they come out of the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest in Uganda and go to sweet potato fields for a meal.
- 2020-05-02: Living cabin in the middle of the mining site
This cabin was used for sleeping by our manager from Italy. As we were just in front of Bwindi Impenetrable Forest we had elephants passing and sometimes touching the cabin during passage.
- 2020-05-02: Mining pit covered with water with Bwindi Impenetrable Forest in background
One may see our first mining pit on this site #1 just about 100 meters in front of the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest in Uganda in the district of Kisoro. Start Your Own Gold Mine program is available in every country where gold may be mined.
- 2020-05-02: Tent and cabing, behind view
One may see that some parts of sluices we have been keeping outside of the cabin. By the law we had freedom to use the spaces anywhere around the cabin. Yet some of landlords complained and demanded money which we did not pay.
- 2020-05-02: Main cabin and storage
The cabin also serves as storage as in this left part of the cabin we have been accommodating a manager and apprentice plus all the shovels, gumboots, pickaxes, and other mining gear.
- 2020-05-02: Main cabin protected by tarpaulin
The main cabin has been used by managers. It is protected from rain by the blue tarpaulin on picture. All communication and energy resources are stored in the main cabin with the essential food, computers and gold prospecting gear.
- 2020-05-02: Large camping tent
The large camping tent sometimes accommodated even 6 to 8 people. When set on right place it offers quite a good protection from humidity, rain and eventual wind.
- 2020-05-02: Water tanks used as storage for food and shower tent in background
You may see water tanks on this picture. We are using them normally for water. In this camp we have been using them to store food and dishes. In background one can see our shower tent. The tent is very practical device allowing us to shower even surrounded by other people. This item is very recommended in the program Start Your Own Gold Mine.
- February 28th 2020, Wheelbarrows, shoveling and opening of alluvial mining pits
- February 28th 2020, Opening of the alluvial pit #1
The first alluvial pit #1 is opened at this location.
- February 28th 2020, There is fog and there is smoke, without smoke, flies are biting our workers
The fog is there on picture but also the smoke. Miners are preparing smoke to deter small flies that are biting our heads, legs, hands.
- February 28th 2020, Together with mineral police protection in Kisoro, Uganda
Mineral police protection officers visited our site and made sure of legalities.
- February 27th 2020, Our cabin on the mining site, too short a video
- February 27th 2020, Our cabin on the mining site
- February 27th 2020, On motorcycle through the area of Rubuguri in Uganda
- February 27th 2020, Work on the gold mining site
- February 27th 2020, Action, just the first day on the mining site
- February 27th 2020, There is action the first day on the mining site
- February 27th 2020, View on our mining site from the nearby hill
Gorilla Valley Lodge is across this valley. Our mining site is on the right part of the picture.
- February 27th 2020, View on our mining site
- February 27th 2020, Excavation of the pit for the latrine
- February 27th 2020, Preparation of the latrine
Latrine is a public toilet in a military area, word is used for bush areas too.
- February 27th 2020, Rock demarcation on the mining site
We have been using rocks to easily demarcate the mining site.
- February 27th 2020, Using rocks to demarcate the mining site in Uganda
The free rocks have been used to demarcate the mining site. After few days of rain, rocks are very clean and can be inspected for gold and other minerals.
- February 27th 2020, Demarcation of the site with stone
The stones have been used to demarcate our intended area for the mining.
- February 27th 2020, First day on the new mining site in Uganda
This was February 27th 2020, and the first day on the new mining site, as you can see we are in full activity, digging the pits and demarcating the site.
Contact us to Start Your Own Gold Mine. There is a simple rule at Start Your Own Gold Mine: if we can help you, we do, whenever and wherever necessary, and it's the way we've been doing business since 2002, and the only way we know