Screens are being connected together

Multiple Screens Are Being Linked

In order to handle a feeding rate of approximately 5-6 tonnes per hour, it is necessary to connect these two screens together. Instead of welding, screws are utilized for the connection. The reason screens are used in this process is to effectively separate the gold particles from the other materials present in the sluice. This ensures that only the desired gold is retained, while the remaining materials are carried away. Furthermore, by using screws instead of welding, the screens can be easily detached and reused in different operations, maximizing their utility and cost efficiency.

Screens are being connected together

Contact us to Start Your Own Gold Mine

Contact us to Start Your Own Gold Mine. There is a simple rule at Start Your Own Gold Mine: if we can help you, we do, whenever and wherever necessary, and it's the way we've been doing business since 2002, and the only way we know

Contact Mr. Jean Louis by Telegram icon Telegram at username @rcdrun or by WhatsApp icon WhatsApp Business. Or call Mr. Louis at +256706271008 in Uganda or send SMS to +256706271008

Full name:

E-mail:

Phone: