Screens being connected together

Screens on the sluice for gold are interconnected for a specific reason.

The reason screens are used on the sluice for gold is to separate the larger pieces of material from the smaller, finer particles. When the mixture of water and sediment passes through the screens, the larger rocks and debris are stopped by the screen, while the smaller particles, including gold flakes, flow through the apertures and continue along the sluice. This separation process ensures that valuable gold particles are not lost or discarded with the unwanted material.

By connecting the screens together, a continuous filtration system is created. This allows for a more efficient and effective extraction of gold. The screens work together to remove unwanted elements, enabling the gold to be collected and separated from the rest of the sediment.

Overall, screens are essential components of the sluice for gold mining as they facilitate the crucial task of filtering and sorting the material, maximizing the chances of successfully capturing the precious gold particles.

Contact us to Start Your Own Gold Mine

Contact us to Start Your Own Gold Mine. There is a simple rule at Start Your Own Gold Mine: if we can help you, we do, whenever and wherever necessary, and it's the way we've been doing business since 2002, and the only way we know

Contact Mr. Jean Louis by Telegram icon Telegram at username @rcdrun or by WhatsApp icon WhatsApp Business. Or call Mr. Louis at +256706271008 in Uganda or send SMS to +256706271008

Full name:

E-mail:

Phone: